‘ஐ’

Hi Everyone!

It’s been a while… Was busy with the pre production of my next film, which I’ve titled ‘ஐ’. In tamil ‘i’ means beauty, king, guru, astonishment, vulnerability (softness/gentleness) etc. Produced by Aascar Films V.Ravichandran… And music composed by A.R.Rahman…

Starring Vikram, Santhanam, Malayalam super star Suresh Gopi, Ramkumar (Nadigar Thilakam Sivaji Ganesan’s eldest son) and many more… It’ll be my first venture with veteran DoP PC Sriram & writer duo SuBa.

Costume designer of ‘Men in Black’ series Mary Vogt is designing special costumes. Peter Ming of China and our own Anal Arasu will provide the daredevil stunts. Australian Rising Sun Pictures (RSP) who mesmerized us in the Harry Potter series are in charge of the VFX, and will be supervised by Srinivas.M.Mohan. Art Director Muthuraj and Editor Antony also make my team yet another time…

Under A.R.Rahman’s baton, written by Kabilan, a song was recorded recently which was sung by Vijay Prakash.

This is not a political film or about elections…
This is a full ‘N full Romantic Thriller…

The film will go on the floor from mid-July…

Yours,
Shankar.

253 Responses to ‘ஐ’

1. rdarmaraju@yahoo.com says:

I padathuku aduthu INDIA vule innum eduke padathe dainorsor padathe neengge bremmandema eduthu tamil directors aane neengge yaarunu ulagathuku katthanum…god bles…

2. rdarmaraju@yahoo.com says:

malaysiavil rombe ethur pakkuren I padathe….kandippa enthirannai vide bremmandem vendum…indiavuleye yaarum edukke bayapadere mudiyathunu nenaikkure visayethe ungge padethule ethur pakren…

3. JAGADEESH says:

we are waiting for your next release….Hope this film “I” will be >(Gentleman+Kadhalan+Indian+Jeans+Mudhalvan+Boys+Anniyan+Sivaji +Enthiran).

4. ArunKumar్ says:

.Hi SHANKAR sir I am great fan of you.I am ANDHRA PRADESH person
    SHANKAR-ARR-VIKRAM
    It is a great combination.
    All the best…………………………

5. sathiyendran says:

awsome combo with vikram , we are expecting this as 100% shankarG’s movie.if itz 3d it will rock more.waiting till sreening @ srilanka

6. babu says:

Hi shankar sir

epo padam release aaguthu pls konjam solunga sir.

7. babu says:

INDIAN BIGG(B)EST DIRECTOR + INDIAN BIGG(B)EST ACTOR TEAM UP ONCE AGAIN IN “I” FILM .RAJNI+KAMAL= CHIYAAN VIKRAM THIS IS TRUE by .K.BALACHANDER.This film will prove vikram superstar status.
    BEST OF WISHES

8. babu says:

Dear My Dear favourite shankar sir

oru pathu varushathuku neenga kudukapora padam pesanum pesum eana anniyan ipavaraikum pesaranga athuku main neenga apram enoda chiyaan vikram sir apram solava venum Marupadium namma chiyan vikram sir oda padam panrathula romba santhosama iruken.Intha “I” padam elorum solranga Ajith vechu edunga vijay vechu edunga intha padathuku oru Best actor tha venumnu ungaluku therium athanala tha chiyaan vikram vechu edukiringa
    Vikram sir oda talenta nalla payanpaduthinga eana avar kadaisya nadhicha rendu padangala waste panitanga so dont waste the best actor’s talent.wish you success to the film.

9. thirumoorthy says:

sir one humble requst for say to vikram sir.when finish work on this movie and play to the karikalan pls sir

10. sudheesh,kerala says:

sir,your I film super megahit as Annyan. but one missing ,harris jayaraj combination.and l love stundmaster peter hain.all the blessing

11. r.simpu`u says:

hi,shankar sir,
    all the best,and congls.
    u are my role model,ur hero selection is very good in I movie,awaiting another blockbuster anniyan.vikram is very cute,very nice,super actor in all movie.

12. arunkumar says:

hi shankar,
    how are u ? naa palanila irunthu vanthurukean.ungala meet pananum eppadi nu theriya please help me… now i am in chennai. just i need only 10 min please

13. maxwell says:

hi Shankar sir … v r wating 4 the “SHANKAR SHOW” named i … gd lk

14. thirumoorthy says:

sir evalo budget i movie

15. vinod says:

sir u make thala-thlaiva combo. rply sir pls?

16. ramesh says:

தமிழ் சினிமாவின் 20-ம் வருட சாதனையில் தடம் பதிக்கும் . என் இந்திய இயக்குனர் ஷங்கர் சார் அவர்களுக்கு என் சார்பாகவும்,தமிழ் ரசிகர்களின் சார்பாகவும் வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

17. manohar says:

sir..congrats on the dream combo and congrats once again to you and chiyaan vikram sir as well..you for completing 19 yrs and Chiyaan sir for 22 years…All the legends of INDIAN CINEMA in 1 film..what more can we ask…kalakkunga saar ‘I’ kalakkum

18. jayasree mahadevan says:

happy birthday shankar sir. a new location for a song shoot is open in singapore – gardens by the bay – you must shoot one song here…….see you soon in singapore

19. Bharath Gopalakrishnan says:

Wish U a HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR…
    WAITING FOR “I” .. RELEASE ATLEAST WITHIN 2 YEARS.. A VERY POLITE REQUEST FROM UR LOVING FAN…

20. NAVEEN RAJ says:

Many happy returns of the day Shankar sir:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
    Long live shankar sir……………..

21. Arun says:

happy birthday sir :)

22. Suresh says:

Iniya pirantha naal vaazuthukal sir ..

23. Sriharshan says:

Wish you very happy birthday sir.. I liked all your movies from Gentleman to Nanban (Except Boys) . All the best for your “I”. Hope you will work with Ajith soon.

24. sagar says:

Happy Birthday sir :)

25. prithvi says:

sir u r great.. keep rocking forever..all the very bestfor “I”

26. Leonard says:

Dear Shankar Sir,

You really unique director,producer,writer and all. Now a days there is no comments and no dialogues about Mr.Rajinikanth. An new developments between you and Rajinikanth.

Just like that. Because he is very close friend of you. So i am asking

Leo,

27. shabin paul says:

Sir,
    Vikky(Vikram)ji is my fav actor..please make this film a stylish character to him…just awaiting…please give us another photo shoot galleries

28. ezhilmaran says:

All the best Sir…..Rock once again….:-)

29. dinesh kumar k says:

sir unga kitta gentleman , indian, mudhalvan ,anniyan ,sivaji. Mathari movie thaan ethir pakkaran. Reply pannunga sir intha varisaila movie irukkuma.

30. Bala says:

Hi Sir,

Wish you and your team a very best. Hope to see the film very soon.

As a great fan of Ilaiyaraaja, can I expect sometime in future Shankar having him in this film?

31. puviyarasan says:

super sir..
    Is it perodic movie but anyway fantastic poster i am wait to watch and i have inspired with a movie poster and i would like to want to become a director

32. THANES says:

SIR IM UR FAN FROM MALAYSIA SIR….PLS SIR…MAKE THIS MOVIE WITH THE BEST FIGHTS…WE WANNA SEE OUR CHIYAAN DOING BEST ACTION IN TAMIL FILM…& SIR PLS MAKE THIS FILM FOR CHIYAAN TO GET MORE AWARDS AND THE BST MOVIE NEXT YEAR….PLS SIR

33. s.mageshwaran says:

am waiting for ur movie sir….pls i want more and more expectation for u

34. Shiva says:

Sir, I wish you all the best for this huge venture…
    When is this film scheduled to release..?

35. L.Krishnan says:

Sir..the poster looks awesome n mindblowing…completely different from what u have done before and that itself is the first success…and with CHIYAAN, ARR and PC on board..this movie is already a BLOCKBUSTER WINNER..this is the gr8 VIKRAM’s 50TH FILM I suppose…so this is doubly special sir…ROCK ON N ALL THE BEST SIR FOR A VISUAL MAGNUM OPUS

THANKS N RESPECT

36. ram says:

hi,,,I I SIR

37. karthik kumar says:

All the best Mr. Shankar…I wish the film a great success like the romantic “Kadhalan”

38. Stalin- Sr VFX Supervisor says:

Sir,

All the best for your New “I” movie project.

From the day one we met still we’re also part of all your projects. Proud to be working with you & your team.

Best Regards
    Stalin – Sr VFx Supervisor.

39. Raj S says:

shankar Sir, YOU, The stunning title,The skilled protagonist, The music dynamite, The best cinematographer and an experienced dialogue writer is possibly enough to put us on the expectation roller coaster. Looks like you have teamed up with the best team ever. My hearty wishes sir.

40. JKB says:

Hi Shankar,

Best wishes for your New project.
    Looking forward for to watch love story based movie.
    “Jeans” Movie is the most admirable fresh look, style, music, DOP etc…

Movie “I” – technical crew is outstanding, awaiting for the movie.

All the best.

Cheers,
    JKB

41. ASISHJOSE ILLICKAL says:

:) sir u rocks

42. kulanthayan says:

ALL THE BEST SIR.SIR IS THIS YOUR DREAM FLIM OR NORMAM MOVIE?

43. Venkat Reddy says:

Hi Shankar sir, very much happy to hear about your new project with vikram. Waited for your collaboration with P.C sir, finally both of u teamed up with this movie. we look forward for the best colorful visuals n good cinematography.

Please don’t reveal movie posters/wallpapers of Suresh Gopi sir,i think audience will be thrilled n surprised when they watch movie.

All the best for the movie making..:):)

44. Suresh says:

All the best sir..:)
    Romantic thriller for the first time..
    Hoping for a classic..:)

45. Santhosh says:

Sir u r the one who can use our chiyaan’s talent fully…u r the one who gives him challenging roles…Am very happy to see d response for d movie on very first day…Wherever i see people giving a pause n havg a look at “I” movie posters…Dats d impact u created in audience…My wait for movie starts from today….All d best for ur whole team sir..love u chiyaan….

46. Naveen says:

Poster of “I”

is it a dedication for steve jobs :)

47. Mohamed Eliyas says:

Title itself different and innovative. Thanks for your update.
    Just one thing who is the heroine for this film..

48. Naveen says:

Thank God.. No Harris..Will be good musical treat.
    ARR+Shankar=Mega Hit.

49. Balaji says:

Hello Sir, My Best Wishes for the “i” Movie for you and your entire Team :)

50. Karthik Krishnan says:

Hello Sir,
    Poster Super:-) Location looks completely new. Can’t think of anything about the story by seeing that. is that Amy Jackson?

51. Sathish (muthalvan) says:

First look of Ungal ‘I’ https://p.twimg.com/AxzlnrlCIAAv8jG.png

impressive still

52. Arjun says:

Shankar sir you are the gift to cinema.. I wish you all the best.. Hollywood is not far from you.. Keep Rocking sir

53. rajan ramudevar says:

naa unga lodai ya mee ga pariya fan sir………i am seeing your movies from gentlemen to nanban…….i like yur movie muthalvan and anniyan.because i am interested in politics….sir english la ava la ava type panna theriyathu…….eruthalum i am great fan sir …i waits for iiiiii movie……..sir reply pannu ga …i waits..

54. Girish says:

Congrats sir.Waiting for your movie

55. SUNDAR says:

FANTASTICCCCCCCCCAAAAA :) :) NADIPPIN IMAYAM, IYAKATHIL IMAYAM, ISAIYIN IMAYAM, CAMERAVIN IMAYAM serum IMAYATHAI THODUM PADAM INDHA “I”NIMIYAANA PADAM..

56. kannan says:

Sir..This is HUGEEE…CHIYAAN VIKRAMS 50TH FILM with the BEST DIRECTOR IN INDIAN CINEMA…LOVELY..2 LEGENDS TOGETHER WITH ARR and PC on board..can we ask for more..TOTAL BLISS..ALL THE BEST SIR :) ROCK ON

57. Raj kumar says:

congrats sir. wishing u all the best.

58. Satheesh says:

Hello Sir,

Congrates: Film title “I” is very nice one. Like Jeans and Boys…”I” is different.

Questions:1. What is the Secret to bring “veteran DoP PC Sriram” for this particular movies, why not brought for your movies from G.Man to Nanban?
    Any suspense? Somebody says he will be very strict about “Lightings” etc…related to Shooting. Do you agree with this ?
    2. What is the secret behind in the Artists bringing from Outside such as Australian Rising Sun Pictures (RSP)/
    Costume designer of ‘Men in Black’ series Mary Vogt ?
    Why sir , we [INDIA(N)] don’t have more talents in INDIA?

If possible, kindly reply, SIR!

59. Anand says:

Hai sir my best wishes for you.

60. Sivakumar says:

Sir… this time we are expecting a different pattern from you. Hope you will understand our expection and you will full fill the same. we wish you all best :-)

61. Midhilesh says:

hi sir i like ur all scripts. every time time u gave proper roll for malaylam actors. thats proud to our malayalam industry which was a small industry. when would u call oru born actor mohanlal. may god help u to make new films which was enterly different.

62. Kiran Iyengar says:

Hello Sir, No doubt that your movies are outstanding and will be too. All the best to the team… I wish Arjun Sarja will rope up with Shankar Sir for future ventures…

63. Vj.R says:

All the best.:)

64. vignesh says:

thanks i got 1 mark in tnpsc exam by question asked about “i”

65. moorthy shankar says:

hello sir..this movie is CHIYAAN’s 50th film sir…we chiyaan vikram sir fans are expecting something extraordinary frm the xtraordinary actor n director..PLS sir..kalakkunga…NAANGA CHIYAAN FANS SEMMA YA WAIT PANDROME..ENGA THALAIVAR KALAKIDUVAAR..AVARU YAARU..SAAAAMMMY LA..KALAKUNGA SAAR :)

PERIYA WHISTLE INDHA TEAM KU :)

66. Arun says:

sir, is this ur twitter account ? pls reply

67. adit says:

this time shankar shd utilize vikram full potential,
    change the trend of world cinema good luck

68. senthilkumar says:

sir great wishes but iam very jealous of vikram that u should do a vijay film with full of mass like mudalvan or indian

69. Saravanan says:

great.. keep it up..

70. Deepak vaidhya says:

Hi Sir,

Thanks for choosing my favourite actor Vikram as a hero.
    I expect this to be a 3D movie sir. All the best. It should be the top grossing movie in India.

71. Sriram Sridhar says:

Sir,

I see some news going on in social networking sites that Power star is acting in your film ‘I’. Is it true?

-Sriram

72. nagaboss says:

175 “Ditto” for above all comments (sorry some comments are npt acceprable to me). Very happy to see all good comments.

Proud fan of PC sir. Thanks for joining with him. Similarly i was expecting my favorite PKP sir for dialogues. Whatsoever, ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR SUCCESS

73. abhi says:

vikram and suresh gopi are super masters of indian cinema, and super combination

74. karthik says:

I sir,
    After hearing about your new film is not with Rajini sir, I cried on that day when you posted and for the last 10days am not interested to see your website also but now I get back from that mood and set up my mind that at least your next film should be with Rajini sir pleaseeeeeee sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

All the best for your new team.

75. Deepak vaidhya says:

Hi Shankar Sir,

Pls make the movie ‘I’ as 3D.

76. Kavya says:

Hello Sir,

We expect a 3D movie from u.

77. kumaravel says:

sir super vikram is good actor ,i hope dis will be a big hit congrats sir take ur own time give different scripts.

78. Divakar says:

பிரமாண்டம் என்றால் அது ஷங்கர் சார் தான்..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    உங்கள் அடுத்த இந்த படைப்பை வெள்ளித்திரையில்
    காண ஆவலுடன் இருக்கிறேன் …..

79. Divakar says:

Best Director
    Best Best Best Music Director
    Best Actor……..
    Best Team………..

so

THIS IS A BEST FILM..

~I WISH U ALL THE BEST TO SHANKAR SIR~

80. kabilan.k says:

wishes to you and the whole team sir,

I like your indian,mudhalvan,anniyan,sivaji films so much we need more social awarness movies from you sir.To change our younger generation from scam,social responsibilities, political,etc

81. Bharat KV says:

Hi Sir,

Here’s a fan art of your upcoming film “I”

Looking forward to the actual poster & the movie…

82. Sankar Babu says:

Hi Sankar ji,

First My hearty congrats and wishes to your new script ‘I’. Iam a fan of PC Sreeram sir,I like your work and I admire AR.R magics….Vikram is a proved and versatile actor. So this film will defenitely be a box-office hit.
    My second one is, in an interview with Randy by Aanada vikatan, he said that sequel of Endhiran 2 will come and you have started the scripting work already. What happened to that, is it shelved or it may come?? If it is shelved, please try to make a script for Thalaivar (try an action/thriller film with his current suitable age)and give us once again a world blockbuster hit.

Please reply on this. Thanks

83. கணேசன் நா says:

வாழ்த்துக்கள் சங்கர் சார்.

84. Deepak says:

Hi Sir,
    Whatever it is
    ——————————-
    | “Sun Rises East” only |
    | “Shankar Directs Best” only |
    ——————————-
    Each & Every Year i waiting for your Film.
    When we see a small Changes in our society,its belongs to your Film attraction only.
    So, i think this film “Iye” is also for a Society Change.
    Thanks for Directing this Kind of Films…

85. SELVI says:

Sir..Hi..I love all your films..I am a HUGEEE VIKRAM SIR fan..
    Am in my final yr college now..so when this movie releases hopefully after my semester exams…we are all going to watch it for CHIYAAN and YOU SIR..

ALL THE BEST FOR THIS MOVIE.

THANKS

86. chiyaan durairaaj says:

shankar sir enga thala CHIYAAN oda padam pandreenga la…indha padam hit illa super hit illa…kokka mukka ULAGA MAGA BLOCKBUSTER dhaan..chiyaan thala oda 50th film sir..PATTAYA KILAPIDIVOME LA NAANGA :)

87. kishore kumar says:

All the best sir. Well i pray god for u to make success for all things that u do.

88. Sumesh says:

Thanks for the Endhiran Movie

89. Sathish says:

Very Good News sir. we are waiting new Vikram in this Film

90. " chiyaan" Bagyaraj says:

hi sir,
    i’m great fan of you…
    my thala “chiyaan vikram” 50th movie “I”…
    conform “blockbuster” hit…
    vikram + shankar + ascar ravichandran + a.r. rahman +
    p.c. sri ram + antony + amy jackson + santhanam= mega combo for tamil cinema…
    all the best sir…
    chiyaan vikram rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…!

91. selvaraj says:

i expect lot from that movie sir pls do one film with thala sir

92. Venkatesh says:

Best wishes sir…
    All s well…;)
    Dhool kelapunga…
    Waiting for thala-thalapathi combo in ur direction…

93. Jagan MJ says:

Sir,

Great news for Vikram fans.
    Top Techies + Top Combination with ARR and PC Sriram
    Romantic thriller ? Semma genre:)
    Pls dont take long time.

Awaiting for 1st look.

94. Hari S says:

Felicitation for this new venture. I know you give so much importance for songs visuals but it would great if you could concentrate more on the story and the quality of the VFX.

95. Karthik Krishnan says:

sIr,
    my best wIshes for the movIe:-). who Is the heroIne? Is It Amy? Very happy for the InnovatIve tItle! :-)

96. chakradhar chennai says:

sir, Also try horror movies like shutter,ring …etc which is not concentrated in india.
    Best wishes do “I” sir.

97. chakradhar chennai says:

sir, Also try movies like ironman,taken and horror movies, which is not up to the mark in india.
    Best wishes for “I” sir.

98. Suresh R Athreyaa says:

I think Super Star prefers to postpone his hattrick blockbuster with you as he recovers from his illness now. Under the circumstances, Thalaivar will not be in a position to take 18 months project. Let us hope that your hattrick blockbuster with Super Star will not get delayed like KS Ravikumar Sir. All the very best. Suresh R Athreyaa

99. Sathish (muthalvan) says:

sir, padame inum aramaikala athukulla paraparappu name I padathuku.. title matha poratha, samantha callsheet out nu ella varuthu…
    kill the rumor by replying to any user’s post.

sir, S pictures enna inum aramaikala? after eeram no hits. please concentrate on prod side also. i know u can. if u can’t then who can sir.

epadikku ungal malaysia fan…. veripidicha fan

100. sivagurunathan says:

“i” wish u all the bestfor ur movie……

101. Arun says:

Hello Sir,

Vikram and Shankar .. This is the combo all are waiting…

We are hoping for a epic film..

Regards
    Cheeyan Arun

102. Prakash Keshavan says:

Hello Shankar Sir,

All the very best for you “i”. Excellent title. Really appreciate your talent and creativity. Vikram is the best choice, in terms acting as well as co-operation. I have been watching all your movies minimum 5 times. There is a lot learning happens to me from your movies, I am from Creative background.

Especially, you get into the core of everything. Which I really like. Hope to meet you some time in future.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prakash Keshavan

103. Thangadurai says:

Hello sir,

Great honor to hear about your next project details..
    All the very best sir…

Keep rocking…

Thanks,
    Thangadurai

104. Prabhu says:

Hello sir,

Still am believing you will cast superstar Rajini sir on lead role in this film.awaiting for that time to happen..

Thanks
    Rajini rasigan

105. devesh says:

All is well

106. devesh says:

WoW another terror film from Shankar & chiyan ithu summa thar maru nu irukum … I will be a sure block buster hit and vikram’s 50th film .kalakaringa Shankar anna

107. viskrimoo says:

WOWWW….CHIYAAN VIKRAMS 50TH FILM WITH DIRECOR SHANKAR…PATTAYA KILAMPUNGO…CHIYAAN AATAM THODARGIRADHU…VIKRAM + SHANKAR + ARR = DEADLIEST HUGEST MASSIVEST BIGGEST COMBO :)

ALL THE BEST

108. Manje says:

Shankar.. Are you afraid of SS Rajamouli ? Lol… Check what they write about you.. crazy people.. crazy world..

109. Anoop Ravi says:

All the very best sir. I excepting more magics from u
    I am sure “I” is also a superb hit movie like your other films

110. Barath says:

“ஐ” – ஹய்யா ஜாலி!
    Thanks for the details info about your next project! & Wishing you for the great Success!
    Sir நீங்க சொன்ன மாதிரி ஐந்து தன்மைகள் கொண்ட ஒருவ’ன்’ தான் ‘ஐ’.
    ஐ – ஆண்டவ’ன்’, அரச’ன்’, ஆசிரிய’ன்’, அழக’ன்’ & சற்குண’ன்’
    Super sir! We are very much early waiting for this film.
    – பரத’ன்’

111. Dinesh Kumar.V says:

All the very best for your next film…The design of the title is itself excellent!!!Waiting for the release of this movie!!!

112. Deepak Senthilkumar says:

All the best sir!

113. vamsidhar says:

sir,we expect some message through this film….

114. Sajath says:

Sir,

I am a great fan of your films, right from Gentleman to Enthiran (I wont say Nanban because I wasn’t happy with the remake of a Hindi film even though it was a blockbluster film..sir you are more than that..you don’t need the remakes..people should remake your movies). We need to see the old Shankar who would surprise us with the themes, songs, actions, music, picturization, great acting, good comedy, etc. You give us a complete package. Hats off to you sir.

I am glad to hear that you would be making a new film soon titled “I” (very interesting title..can be related to today’s generation like the title you selected for film “Jeans”), but I kindly request you to please finish it within a year…I can’t wait for more than that. Every film you start I would check on internet or news to see when it releases. I know quality will take time, but we need to see more of your movies.

I am really proud of you sir. I some times think..if you would have been born in USA, you would be making bigger films than Michael Bay, James Cameron and Steven Spielberg. Thanks for entertaining all Indians!

115. karthik v says:

fantastic sir… title is awesome. you are the only person taken out the complete talent of vikram. now once again vikram got the opportunity of showcase his talents. some directors wasted his talent. but you brought out his best in anniyan. iam ur fan since gentleman. expecting something unseen in the world cinema. all the very best. your’s biggest sincere fan – karthik v.

116. Raj says:

Dear Shankar,

Thanks for the Post about your next movie. All the very best and hope it is a blockbuster.
    Since you have roped in Vikram I assume it is a very strong script, in the sense it requires a strong skill set for an actor to perform that role.

I know you would be very busy working on the shooting schedule for ‘I’ at the moment however a sicere request from me. For your next script please a choose a story that is based in the 14th or 15th century (a period film basically). In that way it will be a challenge for yourself and also to your team as it is quite unknown area for Tamil films (technically to reproduce that era) and also to match the art/music setting. Lot of scope for VFX as well. I am definite that you can still manage to put in the masala elements and galmour to that somehow.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Warm regards,
    Raj

117. Raja says:

Superb Sir. We are waiting for another blockbuster by Shankar-Vikram Combo.Congrats Thalaiva…..

118. jeeva says:

why no harris jayaraj sir ?? congrats to whole team

119. Subin says:

Awesome news sir.. and what a team .. its indeed a dream team once again… P.C sir is going to be the icing on the cake !!!
    Thanks for forming such a team .. you are raising the bar of expectations each time.. yourself..
    ‘Nanban’ was superb.. All the Best for this ‘I’ venture.. !! Does ‘KO’ also mean the same ? !!!

120. Deepak says:

all the best sir – please spend less money on songs and distribute in other parts of the movie – were u can use them

we all are waiting and expecting a very good message from you

After I – we wanted your next movie to help the below subject

121. DAVE says:

I havent melody queen K S Chitra song in any of your film. Hope to hear some songs in your movies.

Best wishes.

122. Nidhin says:

All the very best!!! thank you for include Superstar Sureshgopi….

123. robo smith says:

Shankar sir I am a malayali and I was so happy I lost my senses for a minute or so when my brother said my favorite hero SURESH GOPI is in your film . He is an actor with a lot of caliber hope you have seen KALIYATTAM the film for which he bagged the national award for best actorand I am happy u have recognised his talent . I am a die hard RAJINIKANTH FAN TOO .. My next dream is too see This

SHANKAR -RAJINIKANTH with my dear Suresh gopi .
    thanks a lot for including Suresh ettan in your film.
    thanks a lot on behalf of all malayalis ..

124. Alien says:

Dear Shankar,
    Congratulations….We are eagerly waiting for your new film. Please take your own time and bring out the quality tamil cinema. You are the No. 1 director in India…I expect you should become No. 1 throughtout the world.
    We are very much available to support you.
    Regards,
    Alien,
    aliensinearth@gmail.com

125. Sathish from coimbatore says:

Hi shankar sir..
    How are you sir.. Am your great fan of ur creative films and you… Daily am looking into your site after nanban, whether you hav updated anything about ur next film.. Now am really surprised n happy, wen came to know that ur next film is “I”.. Am expecting lot sir.. Sure its gonna be blocbuster 20,000 WALA film..

And my only kind cum humble request sir(Convey my hearty & humble regards to A.R.Rahman sir) Please Pleasee sir… I beg you…. I wont say that, am his die hard fan like that. Instead i can say,

i) He is my soul, inspiration & role-model in my entire life.
    ii) Every beat of my heart rhythms with his music.

So please sir.. do me a favour.. dont forget.. If you get time reply me via my mail..
    Takecare a lot sir… All the best for your project.. (“All is Well”) :) :) :)

126. Ananthan says:

Shankar Sir!!! i am your die hard fan. Keep Rocking like on your own way!!! I am expecting more from you sir!!!! You did GENTLEMAN more than 20 Yrs Back. Expecting 20 times better than GENTLEMAN Movie:)

127. prithvie says:

sir atleast from dis film stop spendin money for costly set in songs…this is the only mistake we have done in enthiran….spend ta money for post production or some technology like motion-capture…etc… all the best for the team…im waiting for vikram sir’s mind-blowing acting
    regards from…
    prithvie(aspiring film maker )

128. raj kumar says:

dear sir,
    I’m the activist fan of you…
    now i’m joined in yours CREW thru art dept…
    it’s my 19 years dream…
    now its comes to real ONE…
    I’m eagerly waiting for meet you at location…

Yours truthfully,
    M.RAJ KUMAR

129. Ram Balaji Subbaiyan says:

Sir can u pls tell us the reason for not writing the dialogues yourself for your movies??? not only you other good directors like u including Mani sir also prefers a dialogue writer to do this job…anything technical out in this?? if so can you pls share ur views about this with us ?? it would be really usefull for aspiring directors like me . pls reply for this informative question sir :-)

130. Krishna Prasad K says:

Wish you all the best for your movie.Now I am proud of you to take Malayalam super star Suresh gopi in your movie.

131. praveen says:

We are expecting never like this movie before in indian cinema.Thank u sir

132. கணேஸன் says:

அப்ப பொன்னியின் ஸெல்வன்?

133. suresh says:

all the very best sir……romantic thriller movie i am exited ..dont spend more money on songs instead of tht u can put it on the technology & prove the bollywood tht v r always ahead than them. come out of ur old trend & prove ur talent like enthiran.

134. RAMKUMAR.M says:

Dear Sir,

Vikram- Shankar – PC Sree Ram – AR Rahman, All are my favorite people. I’m eagerly waiting for the project. PC Sreeram sir, we regret for your loss of your daughter. We are expecting a good eye treat from you after a break. Thanks a lot.

135. ananth says:

wow .. waiting 2 see our vikram’s new getup for ” I “..
    Awesome title and different too

136. kk says:

all d best sir

137. waiting sir..... says:

waiting sir…..

138. Mathu says:

a land mark film once again for sure..p c sreeram combination is a master stroke..i expected it in enthiran..so sad superstar hasnt made it with pc..

hope suba will fill the void u r facing by losing sujatha the great..to some extent

good luck mr shankar..

139. Venkat Kumar says:

My best wishes to you sir… I will wait for ur new movie hitting screen nxt year..

140. Guna says:

vikram and shankar combo back yay! my best director+actor+music director ….thank you sir….

141. gowtham namasivayam says:

Harris jayaraj music ah iruntha innum nalla irunthurukum loved nanban albums

anyway rahman is his master hope he will deliver super album like anniyan boys :)

142. Nadeem says:

Hi Shankar sir iam big fan our films in Andhra pradesh.. ;I’ movie all the best S*H*A*N*K*A*R sir

143. sarankan says:

Congradulations. Though Vikram is a tremendous actor, he may not suit romantic thrillier.Now a days he is not in form; his latest release was not commercial hit. With your stature you can try new faces or some of the upcoming artisits. May rethink on the starcast. Any how all the best.

144. kamal says:

all the best sir

145. muralikrishna says:

hi.. its time we expect a movie like mudhalvan, indian, etc., with a strong message.

146. Prakash says:

“I” was excited on hearing about I.
    counting starts…

147. sathish frm tirunelveli says:

sir eppadiyavathu tirunelveli vanthurunga nanpannuku vanthathu pola

148. mani says:

BEST ACTOR + BEST DIRECTOR + BEST MUSIC DIRECTOR ——–> MY
    BEST WISHES

149. keyan says:

All the best sir but keep distance from remakes you are an icon someone should refer your films.After endhiran you became a milestone in indian cinema but picking nanban is a wrong choice anyhow past are lesson
    Please plan movie with thala which will be the most xpected movie of the era.

THALA+SHANKAR will weave a magic in history of collections who produces will become a billionaire

so pls sir plan for it

150. sathish frm tirunelveli says:

thanks sir i realy expect this film.gud and nature director sanker sir only not for equal any director.then 50nth film of vikram. Al fans wishes to al are. Sucs ths film.askar avard chances to get it congralated to every workes of ths i film.

151. Sriram Sridhar says:

” In tamil ‘i’ means beauty, king, guru, astonishment, vulnerability (softness/gentleness) etc”

Sir,

Which of these meanings does your film title mean? Since its a romantic thriller I guess it will be beauty. Is that so?

-Sriram

152. VENKATARAMANAN BV says:

Hei our shankar,
    one of the happy thing is that teaming up with subha (duo Writers). They are excellent writers since 20 years, specialised in crime and Military novels, highly nation spirited.They are well done for dialogues in “ko”.Actually I was worrying who shankar will replace for the excellent writer “sujatha”. Now, I feel happy not only for taking them with you but I think you are the only Tamil Director who Teams up with Novel writers.
    Am I correct?
    Hats of for the past and all the best for the future.
    Ever your admiring Fan
    Venkataramanan. 9444922112

153. Sathish says:

Romantic Thriller…. That’s good to know… Good Luck…

154. gauri vaishampayan says:

:) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):)::):):)
    :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):)

shankar sir!

this is my face after i watch ur movies!

thank u 4 making such awesome movies!

i love u and all ur movies!

155. gauri vaishampayan says:

hi shankar sir…………!
    sir plz release “I” in hindi also plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    coz i am a Maharashtrian n am a great fan of u n all ur movies but many of ur movies r in tamil so its hard 4 me 2 understand tamil! so plz i request u 2 release ur next film in hindi also! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir! i too want 2 enjoy ur film so plzzzzzzzzzz release ur next film in hindi also ok!
    sir i really love Endhiran n must have watched it more than a 1000 times! i love u sir :*. sir plz reply ! i have never received a reply 4m u so if u reply me i would b really happy!

All the best 4 ur next film!
    my good wishes r always with u!

plz reply!

love,:*

Gauri Vaishampayan.
    Nagpur,Maharashtra.

156. GS SADISH says:

SHANKAR – A.R RAHMAN ROCK COME AGAIN…………..

157. jawfar says:

Hi. sir I. Am waiting for another one scientific film but I am little bit satisfyed sir
    I am expect ur big project….

158. Rajendran Thiagarajan says:

Just connecting the plots of ‘ஐ’(Beauty, king, guru, astonishment, vulnerability):-

PC Sriram knows for toned output, Ram Kumar Hairstyle, Mary Vogt customer designer, Harry Potter graphic designer and so on…

Seems like you are trying to make periodic film, Is it correct?

Our culture have more number of histories about kings, I think you are trying to tell one of interesting story.

Anyway, All the Best… We will keep thinking, keep our finger cross and guessing until movie release.

Lets thriller starts right from today…

159. Satish Kumar says:

Super sir..my advance wishes to all the cast and crew of the film. Bring out something new from chiyaan vikram this time. I knew actor vikram can do anything in acting……

Your hardwork will never go waste as usual.

160. RAJKUMAR says:

Hello Drona,

How are you?

The title ‘I’ really sounds good. Good to see you again with Vikram.
    During Enthiran we were proud that you are a Tamizhan. This time India must proud on you that you are INDIAN. I am personally, expecting this movie will be made in such a way.

All the best!!!
    Regards,
    Ekkalaivan

161. Sathish (muthalvan) says:

Anniyan success record break panna same combo back….

all the very best. oru oru kutti kuti visyam kuda pathu pathu panunga sir… unga palaya padangal mari thiruppi thirupi partha kuda sagika kudathu antha alavukku time eduthuu panunga sir…

evolo time analum nalla padam kuduthomnu thiruppthi oda pannunga plssssssssssss

162. manikandan says:

‘I’nithe aarambithi…
    ‘I’saiyil swarangalai serthu…
    ‘I’naiyilla ungal
    ‘I’yakathil
    ‘I’ntha
    ‘I’-ai padamaaka
    ‘I’ntha anbu rasiganin manamaartha vaazthukkal!!!

163. Pugal says:

Superb title sir.. Unexpected !! “I” Gethu :-) You-Vikram combo gonna rock again.. Also I- sema team … Full of 1st class persons in the crew … Waiting for the Block Buster sir.. Congrats !!!

164. kitcha says:

ஐயா

165. Rajesh says:

Sir Is This Vikram Sir 50th Movie…????

166. Blue.rosz says:

Salaam – Shankar Sir,

Good combo….expecting fight sequence in new style…
    Shankar & ARR always best….

167. naresh says:

all the best sir vikram rocks

168. naresh says:

sir vikram is best he can do any thing and once again he must show his acting performance(anniyan) by u sir.
    ALL THE SIR
    chiyaan VIKRAM rocks……

169. thomas says:

wow u r directing my favourite hero chiyaan .. i am very happy this will be the biggest blockbuster of all time

170. Senthil says:

As always expecting from you a “kickass” film… Please dont compromise one-bit with quality…. I am pretty sure that with huge tamil market u could get back money as u have seen for Endhiran….

My best wishes!!!

171. Santhosh says:

Hello Shankar,
    Ma BEST WISHES for the “I”..
    “I” know that U ll giv the BEST..
    But I expected the political film as POLITICS is getting STINK someone need to HIT the ppl BRAIN to wake up, U are one of the person who can do that.. :(
    Butta… Happy that Shankar gonna ROCK in Rom-Thriller genre..
    (Also ma fav PETER HEIN is missing :( )

Waiting to see it on the SILVER SCREEN..
    Its beeen long to see ur name again boggling in the net..
    Now it all started, so we can see few real n many fake articles abt the film “I”.. lol…

Cheers,
    Sandy.,

172. Guru says:

Great news for all of us :) All the best sir ….

173. Thirumurugan says:

Sir…

This ” I ” is really very interesting …
    I think this ” I ” will rock surely..
    I am confident that this film will be tremondous film in Indian Film History as like your before films…

Before start of the film I am sending one ” I ” as comment..
    This will be more interesting as like your ” I “.
    This ” I “(English ‘I’) is 100% different from ur ” ‘ஐ’(Tamil ‘I’)

Hello all
    Assume I = Shankar Sir

I personal life

I Father : Mr. Shanmugham

I Mother : Mrs.S.Muthulakshmi

I name : I

I Wife : Easwari Mam

“I-Easwari Mam” childrens : :-) :-) Daughters & :-) Son

:-) Aishwarya(daughter)

:-) Adhithi(daughter) &

:-) Arjith(son)

Yeeppppudiiiiiii????

174. Sivanesh says:

What is the estimated budget of the movie that this script demands??? Sir pittsburghuku shooting vantha sollunga…Please

175. Sivanesh says:

Sir Y no peter hein as stunt master. Any problem with him???

176. Mathi says:

‘ஐ’ yae (Shankar Sir- King) ‘ஐ’ direct pannaradhu cooool!!
    manam mardha vaazhthukkal !! curious to c the romantic thriller :)

177. Pranav says:

shankar sir vikram is a super choice for you!we already amazed in anniyan,hope u will give the double thrill than anniyan,sure I will b a blockbuster,hope chiyaan vikram can stole our hearts in this romantic thriller…best wishes!!

178. sathish says:

Exciting title ,looking forward to a romantic film from you after a while.shankar-vikram-arr-pc pakka combination

179. Megalan says:

Heyyyyyyy super news sir…. Soooooo happy about u r joining again with vikram sir…

180. Mathan says:

Heavy Combo Shankar + Chiyaan both rocks.. i hope in this film the script will be the heavy, apart from others..

181. mantra says:

super cool..!!! we request you to finish this movie before 2012…

cant wait more than that…pls

182. Manje says:

Best of luck.. Regarding title did you get inspired from Upendra who use to keep all his movies titles with single letter.. like A,OM,swasthik, super.. ?

183. Dinesh says:

Superb team sir….all the best. Rahman sir kitta super ah pattu vangunga…..avar tamil la ‘rockstar’ mari oru album kuduparna ethir pakkiran……hope this soundtrack will be epic…..vikram pathi kekave vendam……kalukkunga!!!!!

184. aaditya says:

Great Cast and Crew!! All the best. Keep Going!

185. Arun Prasath says:

All the Best sir. This time is without our “Sujatha sir” :-(

186. Rahul says:

Shankar-Vikram combo. Mass n class!! romantic thriller is the word which makes the expectations high! rather than social subject

187. maani the movie says:

all the best sir..

188. srika says:

“I” was keenly looking at your blog recent times regarding formal announcement about the project ! Oh man just now saw the update,rele rele hpy on ur “I” shankar..

Regards,
    Srika

189. Yogesh Kumar says:

Best of Luck sir. I hope your innovative ideas continues in this film too. With Sci/Fi.

190. Karthik K Nemo says:

Hello Sir,

How are you? I hope and pray you and your family always fine. I really very very very very very happy to hear about your new movie.

All the very best sir… Waiting for your movie….

Thanks & Regards,
    Karthik K

191. Javeed says:

wow Sir… excited..Need First Look Pic..& Who is Heroine….

192. Sivakumar R says:

‘I’(You) should entertain us(Fans) :)

193. Praveen says:

chiyaan shankar combo na vae heavy aana padam thaan

194. jOhN fRaNcIs says:

Sirrrrr… wow.. wow.. all is well.. all the best for this venture..
    yeaaaaaah.. any idea when its will hit to big screen sir..?

195. Sivakumar says:

ஐ சூப்பர்……………………………………
    ஐ ஜாலி ……………………………………

வாழ்த்துக்கள் சார்

196. Suresh says:

வாழ்த்துக்கள் சார்! அந்நியன் படமும் ரொமாண்டிக் த்ரிள்லேர் தானே சார் . அதிலிருந்து கண்டிப்பா இது மாறு படிருகும்னு நம்புகிறோம். எப்போ ரிலீஸ் எதிர்பார்க்கலாம் சார்?

197. baskar M says:

best wishes.

198. Shanjay says:

Al b best sir !! Get Gng, we are waitng for to cmeout well :) :)

199. Arun Mahesh says:

Super new combo saar… looking forward!! \m/

200. Sid says:

WOW this is a gr8 news frm ur side sir!!! Expecting a Romantic thriller with a involvement of Sci-fi element tat wud be a Bonanza entertainment for us..only u can pull off those kind of stories. Its gr8 to see tat u hav started to change ur genres of scripts frm Endhiran. We want a film like Vanilla sky!!! All the best sir…ths is a sure blockbuster..:)

201. srinath says:

Its grt to see the wonderful combo( shankar and Vikram) once again, all the luck !

202. Suren says:

Good work shankar sir…

203. manivikram says:

sir , super news
    rocking combination…..
    one more success movie sir……

204. Naveen says:

Good Morning all,

This is a gr8 new for all fans.. Will be a blockbuster..
    Happy to hear ARR is back to your team after “Endhiran”.

205. kumar N says:

வாழ்த்துக்கள்
    Dear shankar Sir – Best Wishes
    Its right choosing PC Sriram, bcos after cameraman Jeeva your films are not fulfilled in photography, all films look like a rush and even though you use latest technology i cant able to feel close with the story(except MUDHALVAN)and not close to travel like Gentleman, Kadhalan and Indian which gives the Hollywood height quality in cinematography.
    In ‘ஐ’ Do the best in Script ant better in Screen-play like Hollywood Movies, and in future think little about the INDIAN part 2 also.

MAY GOD BLESS U and UR TEAM MY CHILD

206. Saran says:

Congrats Shankar and all the best to your team. Unlike few of your earlier films, spend more time on the graphics part to avoid any silly/logical mistakes in the big screen.. All the best again.

207. Ramanan says:

who is the leading lady?

208. thiyagesh says:

Sir all the best for the movie..We are expecting the best of best from U and Vikram sir..Thanks for tha news sir

209. Kadarkarai says:

Shankar sir,

Congrz. “a song was recorded recently which was sung by Vijay Prakash.”

Promo song ah???

waiting :)

210. Sathish says:

Awesome to hear shankar sir.!! Anniyan x10 times Bigger blockbuster movie !! Shankar-Vikram-ARRahman much awaited combo in Indian as well as Tamil cinema ever….!!!! Goodluck keep rockin

211. RAMA RAJAN.R- MADURAI says:

All the best sir
    Aduthu enga THALAIVAR SUPERSTAR kooda Robot-2 pannunga

212. sakthi says:

Hi sir,
    wish u all the best for ur forthcoming movie “I”. Do this in your style..and don’t compromise at any point..!!I wanted to see the earlier shankar..who made us..proud..always..The combo is very good..and expecting a big social message in this movie..i hope u would have tat for sure..

Take care
    Ur die hard fan…!!:)

213. Thil says:

Great Start and All the best ..Can’t keep wait ..pls update regularly this site

214. Akshaiy Narayanan says:

Hi director shankar, I am your big fan. I would just like to know which movies you had acted in (in small roles) when you were an assistant to SA Chandrashekar sir ? I know only of seetha ? Is there any other movie ?

215. srinivasan k says:

All THE BEST SIR…ALL IS WELL ……..

216. Arun Hosur says:

If possible, pls post some pictures. thank you..

217. Arun Hosur says:

Wonderful news of the morning. Have been waiting for this news. All the best wishes sir.. Kalakungaa!!

218. pradeep says:

congrats sir…. when we can expect this movie on screen sir???

219. Harish says:

Haiyo. Shankar & vikram meendum kootani podrangale. Innai varaikum anniyan film nan bramiba parthu kondu iruken. Enaku shankar sir panna film la ye best film nu anniyan nu dhan nan solluven. Andha alavuku vikaram kalaki iruparu. Ippa I film fever enaku vandhuduchu.

220. Karthi says:

Congrats and All the very best sir!

221. Sivanesh says:

Thala, Ubayakusalobari…

Congrats with your Nanban success. Nice movie name. romantic thrilleraa..nenjalae summa kirrunuthu…Infact ur movie anniyan I went to theaters without seeing trailer or listenign to songs. While seeing first time it was damn superb and till now its my favorite movie. All the very best. At least ennoda intha postukadhu reply pannunnga boss…. Nice team…ALL IZ WELL..

222. Premkumar R says:

Wow.. that’s great… U , ARR & P.C. Sriram…can’t wait….

223. Saravanan says:

Heroine ?

224. krishnan says:

Expecting a Unsaid Thriller Concept With Fast Running Screenplay and story,also expect the mixing of Sci-Fic magic on this movie

225. Saravanan says:

Great news!!

Seekiram release pannunga sir .. 2 yrs laam wait panna vaikaatheenga

226. Rejeesh says:

227. Abhinav says:

Awesome!

228. vihgnesh says:

whose the heroin?

229. Sujai says:

All the best sir!!! Will it be an multi lingual movie?

230. Arun says:

All the very best sir.! This news cleared many rumors about movie. Expectation r in Sky high sir!

231. chiyaan fans says:

Awaiting for another blockbuster like anniyan.

232. Shukur says:

“ஐ” சூப்பர் சார்.

233. Kiran says:

Shankar Sir !!! I am very happy with this news….

234. Sriram Sridhar says:

Great News. :) All the best sir. Heroine yar nu sollalaye!!!! Can we expect next summer release?

235. Vasanth K says:

Superb…!!! Shankar and Vikram combo…a treat to watch… My next most anticipated movie will be this…!!! :-) Great one Shankar sir, all the best to you and your crew… :-) “I”

236. Keerthivasan says:

Wishes from one of your Die Hard Fan……..

237. Ashok Raj says:

Shankar-Rahman-PC Sriram-Vikram a full entertainer combo meal….wish your team a grand success

238. vishwa says:

This movie will be chiyaan’s 50th film sir..pls make it special saar and chiyaan matha heroes maari publicise pannama irukkalaam…neenga vituraadheenga…kalakideenga…thnx boss

239. vishwa says:

sHankar sir, enga thalaivar chiyaan oda marupadiyum unga combo…SUPER DUPER BLOCKBUSTER HIt DHAAN…enga CHIYAAN Kalakiduvaaru :)

240. prabu says:

samantha heroine confirmed why didnt u include there?

241. Satish Raja says:

Best Wishes Sir.. Waiting for another Bash!!! :)

242. Natarajan says:

வகை வகையாய் வரைந்த
    உங்கள் ஓவியங்களைபோல
    எந்த இந்த அழகோவியமும்
    வழக்கம்போல வாகை சூட வாழ்த்துக்கள்…

243. jayakumar Madurai says:

Respected Sir,

வணக்கம். Thanks for update!. Eagerly Waiting…….. !!

244. Arun Shankar Narayanan says:

why dont u join with yuvan shankar raja for a film???
    u hav tried harris…y dont u try yuvan for next movie since rahamn is busy with holywood…??

245. Balachandar Krishnan says:

Who is the heroine sir ?

246. kathir says:

All the Best.
    Congratulation.

247. suresh says:

Vetri payanam inithey thodara valthukkal .

248. VImal says:

Congrats….sir..thank you for the clarification about the movie. wish all the best ….

249. kmr says:

Enna sir intha padatha neenga vijay vechi eduthiruntha super ah irunthirukkum….. v r expecting a romantic thriller frm Shankar-vijay combo…. pls do some different original script like this with vijay also in the future pls plss….. :( nd all the best for I .

250. Sanjeev says:

Thalaiva you are great!!!! Title itself is very innovative & unexpected. Thanks for providing the meaning of Tamil ‘I’, never heard before. Great sir I was expecting your combo with PC Sriram sir for a very long time & now it is gonna come true. All the best!!!!